Trade Finance – Advanced
Financing of Trade is a specialised function of banks globally and it requires a specific set of skills for
- Advising buyers / sellers ( importers / exporters) on critical information on Trade related transactions with regard to governing laws, regulations and processes
- Settle Trade transactions between importers and exporters
- Granting Trade related financing
- Managing related Current Risks, etc.
The program will train and certify (a) existing bank employees who are already working in a Trade Finance department for 2-3 years (2) Graduates / Post Graduates who would like to be a complete Trade professional by opting for both basic and advanced certifications.
Who should take this course?
- Existing Bankers in any field, with 2-3 years of experience in Trade, who are aspiring to become senior Trade professionals
- Graduates / Post Graduates who wish to make a career in Bank Trade Finance
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes